1. Grace Christian Church is a non-profit, non-denomination organization which holds the high standards and values of the Word of God. We believe in inerrancy, infallibility, plenary and verbal inspiration of the Bible as the revealed Word of God. The Bible is the absolute authority and norm for our holy living.
2. We believe in God our Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, immeasurable in power. We rejoice that in His extravagant love, He saves from sin and death, all who come to Him through Jesus Christ, His beloved Son. God concerns Himself in the affairs of men, helping them and answering their prayers.
3. We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, born of virgin and through the Holy Spirit, sinless in His perfect life of obedience, who was sacrificed and died on the cross according to the eternal plan of God for the sins of the whole world. We believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His High Priestly intercession for His people and His personal return to Earth as He promised. We believe in His deity namely that He existed before Bethlehem.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from God, sent by Jesus on the day of Pentecost to convict the world of sin, righteousness, judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, seal, comfort and preserve forever those who repent of their sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that all men are sinners by nature, choice and practice but that “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have eternal life (Jn.3:16).” We believe that those who receive Christ as their personal Lord and Savior shall be saved for ever in God’s presence and that those who reject Christ as Lord and Savior will be forever separated from God (Rev. 20:15).
6. We believe that the local Church is composed of regenerated, immersed believers voluntarily united together for the purpose of worship God, fellowship of believers and proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
7. We believe in the observance of baptism, Lord’s Supper, apostles’ teaching, brethren’s fellowship (koinonia) and prayers, as the sacraments of the church.